The Company is transmitting Content as intellectual property under the DMCA. The DMCA provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. The company will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement by Webcaster.
For Purposes Of Section 512 Of The Digital Millennium Copyright Act. if you have reason to believe that material in which you (or any person or entity for which you are an authorized agent) hold the copyright to Content without appropriate authorization, please contact the Company’s Designated Agent at:
BAC Radio & TV Network 108 C Street, Ontario, CA. 91764 email@example.com
Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on the site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner
- Your address, telephone number, and email address and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
The Company fully complies with the notice and take-down provisions of Sections 512(c) and (g) of the United States Copyright Act.