Sign up Now!
Free level allowing limited access to most of our content.
$100.00 per Month
BAC TV Network Provides owner for your channel:
- TV Channel customization:
- Channel Control panel- Through your control panel is here you will be able to broadcast, setup your Restreams for broadcast distribution, embed codes for player and chat features.
The following software works on your (PC only) computer
- Playout Software- Breaks control in BAC TV playout software is one of the important and useful features which adds a further professional touch to your live streams. You can add commercials or even short contents in the midst of your streaming playlists by using this feature. To add breaks to your streaming contents. With the Playout software you are able to pre-program you channel. The Playout will allow you to program your channel and insert ads, station ids, on a schedule. Through the encoder you are able to live broadcast using various broadcast streaming software like OBS, VMix and more…
- Mixer Software- The mixer is your live broadcaster control on your computer. It allows you to go live, camera switcher, add effects, lower 3rds and more.
- Autostream- An optional software that will allow your channel to develop playlist that will stream 24/7. ($60 yearly license fee additional)
- Restream- Distribute your broadcast to multiple social media and other streaming servers at one time. Simultaneously live stream / syndicate to multiple social media networks to Build your brand.
- BACtv.net- As a channel operator, your Live feed will be added to BAC TV Network website. As well as a link to your website.
- Video Transcodes: Station Owners will always have first priority access to quality options for their channel. Quality options allow viewers to adjust the quality in which they view a broadcast for the best experience.
- Priority Support- BAC TV Network Station Owners have access to a dedicated support team.
- Access to Station Owners-only opportunities: Station Owners will be considered for special promotional opportunities such as Station Owners Spotlights, Meet & Greets, Station Owners Panels, Streamer Zones, and more.
- To learn more about how to grow your channel on BAC TV Network, BAC TV Network Creator Institute will be the place for you.
(Visited 823 times, 1 visits today)